The following opportunities for employment exist at Redlands Christian Schools. Some of these are tentative based on potential teacher moves and/or student enrollment growth.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) in child development from a two-year college and four years of preschool teaching experience or Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience accepted; or Fifth year college or university program certificate or two to four years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience as a Director preferred
- Experience working with children
- Personal résumé
- Letters of recommendation
- Transcripts or verification of degree
Must be available Monday-Thursday 3:00 – 6:00pm
- Assist students with homework, upcoming reports, essays, tests and projects
- Proofread essays
- Keep students on task and help them with time management
- Communicate with teachers on ways to improve student progress
- Communicate with host families to inform them of tasks discussed during tutoring
- Communicate with Director of International Students on student progress
Salary range for full time teachers with valid credential dependent upon education and experience.
Redlands Christian Schools hire candidates that are the most qualified and that align with our mission. Employees are to be Christian role models and maintain a lifestyle based on biblical standards of moral conduct.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via the link below or by mailing to Human Resources, 105 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA 92373