The following opportunities for employment exist at Redlands Christian Schools. Some of these are tentative based on potential teacher moves and/or student enrollment growth.
- Preschool Director
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- Director of Admissions
- Student Life Associate (Upper School)
- Middle School Extended Care Aide
- International Student Tutor
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) in child development from a two-year college and four years of preschool teaching experience or Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience accepted; or Fifth year college or university program certificate or two to four years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience as a Director preferred
- Experience working with children
- Personal résumé
- Letters of recommendation
- Transcripts or verification of degree
- Part time/Full time/Hourly
- 10 month position
- The Paraprofessional Instructional Aide assists the Special Education Teacher in the effective execution of the curriculum in any and all areas necessary for learning, including working with students with special needs one-on-one and in small groups.
- The Paraprofessional may also facilitate mainstreaming opportunities in general education classes.
- Other duties may include but are not limited to chaperoning field trips, setting up supplies, making copies, and assisting with projects.
- AA preferred
- P/T 30 hours per week
- Directs and/or coordinates the admissions program for preschool through 12th grade, including annual admissions process of the schools
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Successful candidate will possess positive energy, proven marketing and sales success, and a strong ability to get things done
Must be available Monday-Thursday 3:00 – 6:00pm
- Assist students with homework, upcoming reports, essays, tests and projects
- Proofread essays
- Keep students on task and help them with time management
- Communicate with teachers on ways to improve student progress
- Communicate with host families to inform them of tasks discussed during tutoring
- Communicate with Director of International Students on student progress
Salary range for full time teachers with valid credential dependent upon education and experience.
Redlands Christian Schools hire candidates that are the most qualified and that align with our mission. Employees are to be Christian role models and maintain a lifestyle based on biblical standards of moral conduct.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via the link below or by mailing to Human Resources, 105 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA 92373