The following opportunities for employment exist at Redlands Christian Schools. Some of these are tentative based on potential teacher moves and/or student enrollment growth.
- Upper School Math Teacher for 2021-22
- Upper School English Teacher for 2021-22
- Upper School Accompanist
- Upper School OL/Defensive Football Coach
- Middle/Upper School Theater Director
- Middle School Bible/Science Teacher for 2021-22
- Middle School Paraprofessional for 2021-22
- School Nurse
- Lower School Spanish Immersion Teacher
- Lower School Receptionist
- Lower School Music Teacher for 2020-21
- Preschool Potty Training Teacher for 2021-22
- Preschool Instructional Aide
- Preschool Substitute Teacher
Salary range for full time teachers with valid credential dependent upon education and experience.
Redlands Christian Schools hire candidates that are the most qualified and that align with our mission. The schools’ policy prohibits unlawful discrimination of employees based on race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Under federal and state law, the schools may discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. All employees are expected to demonstrate a lifestyle on and off campus consistent with traditional Christian values in all areas.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via the link below or by mailing to Human Resources, 105 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA 92373