The following opportunities for employment exist at Redlands Christian Schools. Some of these are tentative based on potential teacher moves and/or student enrollment growth.
- Upper School Academic Counselor
- Lower School Music Teacher for 2020-21
- Upper School Accompanist
- Lower School Spanish Immersion Teacher
- Preschool Instructional Aide
- Preschool Substitute Teacher
- Upper School Math Teacher for 2021-22
- Middle School Administrative Assistant to Principal - Beginning 6/2021
- Preschool Potty Training Teacher for 2021-22
Salary range for full time teachers with valid credential dependent upon education and experience.
Redlands Christian Schools hire candidates that are the most qualified and that align with our mission. The schools’ policy prohibits unlawful discrimination of employees based on race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Under federal and state law, the schools may discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. All employees are expected to demonstrate a lifestyle on and off campus consistent with traditional Christian values in all areas.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via the link below or by mailing to Human Resources, 105 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA 92373