Statement of Faith
Redlands Christian Schools strive to instill the value of vigorous spiritual growth through both curriculum and community life. These efforts are not a substitute for personal faith, church involvement, or spiritual instruction in the home. Every student is encouraged to cultivate a personal faith through individual Bible study and active involvement in the life of a Bible-teaching church. Parents are admonished to make every effort to provide spiritual instruction in the home.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, fully God and fully man, who was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died as a complete and substitutionary payment for our sin, rose from the dead in victory over sin and death, and ascended into heaven where He intercedes with the Father for the believers.
- We believe that human beings--created in the image of God--fell into sin, bear the penalty of that sin, and therefore require regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith and new birth in order to receive forgiveness, salvation and eternal life.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is sealed until the day of redemption and by whose filling the believer is empowered to live a life of purity and godliness.
- We believe the Bible, consisting of the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament, to be the divinely inspired Word of God--inerrant, infallible, and the final authority for both faith and conduct.
- We believe salvation is a free gift of God, cannot be attained except through personal faith in Jesus Christ, and that all who receive Him as Savior become children of God and receive both forgiveness of sin and eternal life.
- We believe in the resurrection of believers and unbelievers, believers to everlasting life and fellowship with God, unbelievers to eternal, conscious judgment and separation from Him.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will come again to consummate human history, judge the living and the dead, reward the faithfulness of believers, and establish His perfect Kingdom rule forever.