Welcome to Redlands Christian Schools! Check out our campuses...
Arrowhead Christian Academy Upper School
Grades 9 - 12
Grades 6 - 8
Preschool - 5th Grade
Making choices about your child's education is one of the most important decisions you will make in life, requiring a great deal of time, thought, and prayer. As you set out on this life-changing journey you can be assured that the admissions office will help you navigate your student's course to establish the keys to his/her success.
We look forward to meeting you
Director of Admissions
As part of the application and enrollment process, parents are required to sign in agreement with the RCS Parent Expectations.
Our mission statement contains the phrase “Partner with Home”. At Redlands Christian, we mean just that. We want to work together to help educate your child(ren) so that they grow academically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally. A unique aspect of Redlands Christian Schools is that the family, not just the student, becomes a part of the school community. The following expectations exist so that we can best work together to help educate your child(ren).
Parents are expected to:
- Pray for your child, his/her teachers, and the RCS faculty and staff.
- Make regular and prompt payment of tuition and fees.
- Attend parent-teacher conferences. We encourage both parents to attend.
- Live by the RCS definition of family as found in the handbook.
- Support school discipline of your student.
- Register any complaints directly with the teacher or administration utilizing the Matthew 18 principle. Do not discuss problems or complaints with other parents.
- Read all communications carefully. Be prompt in returning those requiring a response.
- Attend school events and volunteer as you are able. We need volunteers to help make this school thrive. This promotes the sense that your student is part of a larger community, builds school spirit, and encourages excitement about the opportunities that lie ahead for them as an RCS student.
Non-Discrimination Policy - Redlands Christian Schools admits students of any sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, tuition assistance or athletic and other school administered programs.