The mission of Redlands Christian Schools is to provide Christ-centered excellence in education while partnering with the church and home to advance God's kingdom. We strongly recommend ALL prospective families review the section below, "Partnering with Your Family", which includes our Statement of Faith and Parent Expectations, PRIOR to submitting an application and paying the non-refundable application fee.
Click on the applicable Admissions Application:
| || |
These applications are for prospective students ONLY. Currently enrolled students should follow the instructions for Reenrollment.
As part of the application and enrollment process, parents are required to sign in agreement with the RCS Parent Expectations.
Our mission statement contains the phrase “Partner with Home”. At Redlands Christian, we mean just that. We want to work together to help educate your child(ren) so that they grow academically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally. A unique aspect of Redlands Christian Schools is that the family, not just the student, becomes a part of the school community. The following expectations exist so that we can best work together to help educate your child(ren).
Parents are expected to:
- Pray for your child, his/her teachers, and the RCS faculty and staff.
- Make regular and prompt payment of tuition and fees.
- Attend parent-teacher conferences. We encourage both parents to attend.
- Live by the RCS definition of family as found in the handbook.
- Support school discipline of your student.
- Register any complaints directly with the teacher or administration utilizing the Matthew 18 principle. Do not discuss problems or complaints with other parents.
- Read all communications carefully. Be prompt in returning those requiring a response.
- Attend school events and volunteer as you are able. We need volunteers to help make this school thrive. This promotes the sense that your student is part of a larger community, builds school spirit, and encourages excitement about the opportunities that lie ahead for them as an RCS student.