The following opportunities for employment exist at Redlands Christian Schools. Some of these are tentative based on potential teacher moves and/or student enrollment growth.
- Upper School Academic Counselor
- Preschool Substitute Teacher
- International Student Tutor
- Varsity Girls Tennis Coach
- SPANISH IMMERSION TEACHER'S AIDE FOR PRESCHOOL
- 9th and 10th Grades
- Full Time, hourly, year-round position
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Psychology/counseling and relevant experience
- Preferred: Master’s degree with a PPS certification
- Summary of Duties: Assists individuals and provides group educational and vocational guidance services by performing necessary duties as they apply to students in grades 9 and 10 under the guidance of the Director of Academic Services at Arrowhead Christian Academy Upper School.
Must be available Monday-Thursday 3:00 – 6:00pm
- Assist students with homework, upcoming reports, essays, tests and projects
- Proofread essays
- Keep students on task and help them with time management
- Communicate with teachers on ways to improve student progress
- Communicate with host families to inform them of tasks discussed during tutoring
- Communicate with Director of International Students on student progress
Salary range for full time teachers with valid credential dependent upon education and experience.
Redlands Christian Schools hire candidates that are the most qualified and that align with our mission. The schools’ policy prohibits unlawful discrimination of employees based on race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Under federal and state law, the schools may discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. All employees are expected to demonstrate a lifestyle on and off campus consistent with traditional Christian values in all areas.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via the link below or by mailing to Human Resources, 105 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA 92373