The following opportunities for employment exist at Redlands Christian Schools. Some of these are tentative based on potential teacher moves and/or student enrollment growth.
- Preschool Aide
- International Student Tutor
- Primary Grade Spanish Immersion Teacher for 2018-19
- Upper Elementary Spanish Immersion Teacher for 2018-19
- Lower School Special Education Teacher (mild to moderate) for 2018-19
- K-12 Physical Education Teacher for 2018-19
- Lower School Teacher - Grades 1-3 for 2018-19
- Lower School Teacher - Grades 4-5 for 2018-19
Must be available Monday-Thursday 3:00 – 6:00pm
- Assist students with homework, upcoming reports, essays, tests and projects
- Proofread essays
- Keep students on task and help them with time management
- Communicate with teachers on ways to improve student progress
- Communicate with host families to inform them of tasks discussed during tutoring
- Communicate with Director of International Students on student progress
Salary range for full time teachers with valid credential dependent upon education and experience.
Redlands Christian Schools hire candidates that are the most qualified and that align with our mission. The schools’ policy prohibits unlawful discrimination of employees based on race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Under federal and state law, the schools may discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. All employees are expected to demonstrate a lifestyle on and off campus consistent with traditional Christian values in all areas.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via the link below or by mailing to Human Resources, 105 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA 92373