The following opportunities for employment exist at Redlands Christian Schools. Some of these are tentative based on potential teacher moves and/or student enrollment growth.
- Preschool Substitute Teacher
- International Student Tutor
- Elementary Spanish Immersion Aide
- Middle School Special Education Paraprofessional
- Middle School Extended Care Aide
- Varsity Girls Tennis Coach
- Assistant to Upper School Principal and Dean
Must be available Monday-Thursday 3:00 – 6:00pm
- Assist students with homework, upcoming reports, essays, tests and projects
- Proofread essays
- Keep students on task and help them with time management
- Communicate with teachers on ways to improve student progress
- Communicate with host families to inform them of tasks discussed during tutoring
- Communicate with Director of International Students on student progress
- Part time
- 10 month position
- The Paraprofessional Instructional Aide assists the Special Education Teacher in the effective execution of the curriculum in any and all areas necessary for learning, including working with students with special needs one-on-one and in small groups.
- The Paraprofessional may also facilitate mainstreaming opportunities in general education classes.
- Other duties may include but are not limited to chaperoning field trips, setting up supplies, making copies, and assisting with projects.
- AA preferred
- Full Time, 12-month employee
- Position opens early August
- applicants must have a positive, cheerful disposition and an ability to manage a multi-faceted, busy position/office
- strong time management and inventory skills will also be necessary
- BA/BS preferred
- minimum of 2 years of experience as admin assistant preferred
Salary range for full time teachers with valid credential dependent upon education and experience.
Redlands Christian Schools hire candidates that are the most qualified and that align with our mission. The schools’ policy prohibits unlawful discrimination of employees based on race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Under federal and state law, the schools may discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. All employees are expected to demonstrate a lifestyle on and off campus consistent with traditional Christian values in all areas.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via the link below or by mailing to Human Resources, 105 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA 92373