The following opportunities for employment exist at Redlands Christian Schools. Some of these are tentative based on potential teacher moves and/or student enrollment growth.
- Lower Elementary Spanish Immersion Teacher - 2019/20 School Year
- LOWER SCHOOL SPANISH IMMERSION Aide - Preschool-5
- Lower School Spanish Immersion Substitute Teacher for Preschool - 4th grade
- Preschool SPANISH IMMERSION AIDe
- Preschool Substitute Teacher
- MIDDLE SCHOOL YEARBOOK ADVISER
Salary range for full time teachers with valid credential dependent upon education and experience.
Redlands Christian Schools hire candidates that are the most qualified and that align with our mission. The schools’ policy prohibits unlawful discrimination of employees based on race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Under federal and state law, the schools may discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. All employees are expected to demonstrate a lifestyle on and off campus consistent with traditional Christian values in all areas.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via the link below or by mailing to Human Resources, 105 Tennessee Street, Redlands, CA 92373