Lower School Arrival & Dismissal
Regular School Day Arrival and Dismissal:
- Extended Care
- Preschool is in room 342 in the preschool building.
- K-5 Extended Care will be located at the front of A building until the D building is completed. K-2 students should be walked in; grades 3-8 students may scan themselves in.
- Preschool parents should park in the rear/south/preschool lot, proceed to their child’s classroom, and sign in their students using a full signature. It is a soft beginning. Students may arrive from 8:00 a.m. – 8:40 a.m.
- Kindergarten students should proceed to the C gate located at the south entrance of the B building. They will place their backpack by their classroom door and proceed to the kindergarten playground. Teachers and their aides will greet and supervise them.
- Grade 1-5 students should be dropped off on the front driveway and proceed to Gate B by the lower school office, place their items by their classroom door or on a picnic table, and proceed to the elementary playground.
- Preschool and Half-Day Kindergarten dismissal is at 12:00 p.m.
- Preschool parents should park in the back lot, proceed to their child’s classroom, and sign out their child. All Preschool students must be signed out with a full signature. It is a soft ending running from 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Half-Day Kindergarten students are picked up at the front of the B Building at the C Gate, along the front driveway.
- Grades 2 & 3 without older or younger siblings will be picked up beginning at 2:40 p.m.
- Grades Kindergarten and 1st and families with any siblings will be picked up at 2:55 p.m. (Please make sure their teacher knows the plan to avoid confusion at the end of the day). Older students will meet their younger siblings.
- Grades 4 & 5 without younger siblings will be picked up at 3:10 p.m.
- Students in grades 6-12 may meet their younger siblings on the east side of Kansas street. Once their lower school siblings are picked up, parents should pull along the east curb for their middle and upper school students to join them.
- Parents picking up during the day should pull up to the driveway gate, hold in the button, tell the office who you are and your purpose, proceed to a visitor space, and then to the appropriate office.
- Parents arriving after 3:15 p.m. should park in the back lot and sign out your student from the art classroom or playground area. Until the D building is completed, please pick up at the front of A building.