Skip To Main Content


Utility Container

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)

Search Trigger (container)

Off Canvas Navigation Container

Close Trigger (container)

Student Medications

If your student needs to have special meds administered on campus such as inhalers, EpiPens or other medications other than our standard acetaminophen, ibuprofen, cough drops or Tums, an Authorization to Administer Medication form must be completed and returned to the appropriate school office. This form requires a physician's input and signature. Please download the form below, complete it, have the physician sign it, and bring both the medication and the signed form to the school front office.

(If you are not able to obtain the physician's signature right away and your child needs the medication during the normal school day, please bring the medication to the front office and we will put a temporary form with it. However, a signed form will still be required as soon as possible.)