Weekly Eagle News
Weekly Eagle News – Head of Schools
My Favorite Parents:
The last Weekly Eagle of 2022-23… what a year! Thank you for being part of it!
As we go into the summer, I thought the best way to finish this year might be with some bulleted highlights:
- Kudos to our theater department. Our spring musical, Little Women, has been nominated for Outstanding Musical in the Lucie Arnaz awards, a program that recognizes student theater in the Inland Empire and Coachella Valleys. We were one of only six schools to be nominated.
- We are nearing being able to announce an overflow parking option for upper school students that will allow off-street parking when a student is not able to park in our lot. Stay tuned.
- Are you still looking at options for the summer? Our SOAR program offers enrichment classes, sports camps and day camp options.
- There was some concern in the last few weeks regarding a parent with a history as a sexual offender. While all the security measures we have in place limited that parent’s involvement, an additional step has been taken where the parent’s only time on campus will be during drop off and pick up through our drive through line.
- By the middle of July, look for our summer newsletter which will give you lots of great information for next year.
- If you had a chance to see any of our milestone events – baccalaureate, kindergarten promotion, 5th grade promotion, 8th grade promotion, 8th grade impact projects or graduation – you will know what I mean by this – Those events are great reminders of why we do what we do. Love them!
- So excited about all the projects we are doing this summer to make us better… STEAM classroom at the lower school, security upgrades at the lower, middle and upper schools, a lift to support handicap accessibility at the upper school, softball dugouts, and new infrastructure wiring to improve IT performance at the upper school.
Have a great summer!
To respond to Mr. Bell’s information or inquire regarding an all-school issue, please send him an email at email@example.com.